The contents of this site may be used solely for the furtherance of your business and relationship with Nazaan Cycling and you may not copy, use, modify, distribute, resell or republish any of the Contents of this Web site without our consent and a prior written authorization from Nazaan Cycling.
- Minimum labour charge is £7,00.
- Hourly labour charge is £55,00.
- Quotation is provided once the bicycle is inspected by our mechanics. A cost Estimate will be given before any work is carried out which may vary once work has started. Any changes or alteration to the work/requirements to return a safe to ride bicycle will be discussed in advanced with the customer.
- Quick repairs are usually done while customers wait or within an hour. Same day bike servicing is available, please call/email or book your time slot online.
- Please note due to the nature of work, our Diamond service may take longer than Silver or Gold service.
- Lead times may vary depending on workshop’s work load; however, Customer will be advised accordingly and we will set clear expectation for work completion.
- All prices quoted are for labour only, cost for parts is not included with the labour cost.
- We have limited space for bicycle storage, customers are advised to collect their bicycles within the 24 hours of completion otherwise a £5 per day charge will be added to the invoice.
- Bicycles not collected after 10 days of completion will be scrapped. Any lost and found items will be stored only for 5 days.
- All manual labour for Repairs and servicing is covered by our warranty, however this does not include parts .
- Once the customer has taken possession of their bike after servicing and the bike has left our store, please note that punctures are not guaranteed.
- Courtesy bikes are available on a 1st come; 1st served basis (subject to availability). We would expect to receive back our Courtesy bikes in the same condition as they were dispatched to our customers, a full round inspection will be conducted prior to the release of Courtesy bikes.
- Courtesy bikes returned damaged by the customer will be liable for any damage and repair costs.Our courtesy bikes are free to use for our customers who are having their bikes serviced, however this is subject to a first come first served basis.
- There is no hiring charge if the service can be completed with in 24 hours from the prearranged drop off time, however any damaged bikes will incur a repair and/or part replacement charge that the customer will need to pay for accordingly and at our normal workshop rates. Stolen or lost bikes will be liable, to a prompt £440 charge. We expect and recommend our customers to treat our courtesy bikes in the same manner as they would their own, and we highly recommend the use of your own locks for the time our courtesy bikes are in your possession as we will not provide locks.
- Please note that we don’t give deposit refunds if you miss your scheduled appointment but you may reschedule once more.
- Unless a longer retention is prearranged, we require our courtesy bikes to be returned within 24 hours from customers being notified on the completion of the work to their own bicycle. Otherwise rental fees of £15 per day will apply. All our courtesy bikes are checked for any faults before issued out to customers and the same procedure will be when they are returned back to us.